Auto Insurance Coverage Personal
Get an auto insurance quote from CIS Insurance and you may save hundreds of dollars per year. It will only take few minutes to find out how much you can save with excellent service!
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto Insurance provides us protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury as a result of an accident. Insurance may also offer protection against theft of our vehicles and also damage to the vehicle, sustained from incidents other than a traffic collision.
Auto Insurance Coverage
There are some basic coverage that all drivers should learn and are very important, other area optional and some are required by California State Law. California requires that you carry the State minimum coverage of $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident and additional $5,000 for property damage to other’s people property in order to registered you auto in California. If a driver does not have insurance your registration will be suspended by California DMV and you auto can become impounded if park on public roads. Additionally if any driver is involved in car accident with no insurance and someone was injured or the damage are above $1,000 then California DMV will suspend your driving privileges and will force you to carry and SR-22 in order for the driver privileges could be reinstated.
- Bodily Injury Liability – for injuries the policy holder causes to someone else, such as pedestrians, other drivers.
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policy holder’s car.
- Property Damage Liability – for the damage the policy holder causes to other’s people property.
- Collision Coverage – for the damage to the policy holder’s vehicle resulting from a car collision.
- Comprehensive Coverage – for the damage of the policy holder’s vehicle not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosion, earthquakes, floods and riots) will cover you for vandalism and theft.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – for any cost resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
Contact us to learn more about what is the right car insurance coverage for you and all the different options we have to offer you.