ATV Coverage Insurance Protection -Off Road
Let one of experts find the right coverage for your ATV or Off Road Vehicle and we will make sure you get the correct discounts and save you money!
Get an ATV Insurance and hit some savings.
Enjoy the thrill of every jump, dip and turn even more by knowing that you are covered. CIS Insurance Agency will go beyond just your regular auto and home policies. We make sure you are fully covered for all-terrain vehicles (ATV), utility vehicle (UTV), dune buggies, golf carts, go-karts, trail bikes and much more. Let us do the work for you and with over 35 markets we work with, we can assure you that we will find the right coverage for you.
Hit the road and trails with quality coverage!
Mos auto and homeowners insurance policies provide little, if any, supplemental coverage for off-road vehicles, it’s important to choose the correct protection for you ATV or any Off-Road vehicles. Not all states mandate insurance on your ATV, but places where you ride might-like private property areas, state areas or public parks. Also if you are financing you ATV, some lenders will require comprehensive and collision coverage. Next you will find some of the common coverage you will find for ATV insurance :
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: Pays for injuries you cause to some else or damage to their vehicle or property while you are riding your ATV. Legal cost are also covered if you are taken to court.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury: Covers you and your passengers if you are on your quad or side-by-side and are injured by other driver or rider who does not have insurance or not enough insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: A most concern among ATV owners is protecting their own vehicle against theft. Comprehensive coverage pays to repair or replace your ATV if it is stolen, vandalized, damage due to fire, hitting an animalor an act of nature. Comprehensive coverage is optional unless you are financing your ATV.
- Collision Coverage: This type of coverage will cover your ATV in case that you are involved in an accident with another vehicle or another object and your ATV is damage as result of the accident.
- Medical Payments: If you are in an accident with your ATV even if you simply fall off you vehicle will cover for the medical bills up to the policy limits.
- Accessories & Custom Parts/Equipment: Some of the companies that we work with automatically will include up to $3,000 in coverage for camping/hunting equipment and riding gear.
Have one of team members help you to obtain the right coverage for you. Contact Us at 650-833-8579 or 408-746-5030