Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
For all our customers motorcycles are not just a way to commute, is a way of life. We know motorcycle insurance because we love bikes and we understand riders. Let one of our team members to help yo save money and make sure you get the insurance that fit your needs.
What is Motorcycle Insurance?
Our Motorcycle Insurance program provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from a traffic collision and also against liability that could arise from any actions of the motorcycle driver. Motorcycle insurance may also have other coverage that may be beneficial to a motorcycle owner, some of those options are against theft and damage sustained from things other than traffic collisions. The other optional coverage is collision, which will cover any damage to the motorcycle resulting from any collision accident.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
There are several types of motorcycle insurance coverage. Some they may be required by California State Law and others are optional. California DMV requires any motorcycle driver to carry the State minimum coverage of $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident and additional $5,000 for property damage to other’s people property. Some of the main coverage’s are:
- Accessory Coverage – This cover loss, theft or damage to motorcycle accessories such as, saddlebags, custom handlebars, and OEM electronics.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Covers physical damage or loss of the motorcycle that is not the direct result of a motorcycle in motion (moving).
- Collision Coverage – Pays for damage to a motorcycle insured when collied or is hit by another car, object or the insured motorcycle overturn while driving.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Pays for the damage or death resulting from an accident for which the driver is at fault and will provide you with legal defense.
- Property Damage Liability – Pays for the property damage resulting from an accident and you are at fault also legal defense is covered.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Pays for medical expenses of the parties riding on the motorcycle. (This is very important coverage to have).
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Coverage – Provides coverage for a motorcycle operator in case that is hit by other driver who is not insured or is under insured and his/her insurance does not have enough coverage on their policy.
- Roadside Assistance – Provides towing coverage for the insured in case the motorcycle breakdown or suffers any mechanical failure.
Contact us to learn more about what is the right motorcycle insurance coverage for you and all the different options we have to offer you.